Publication Type: Other
Publication date: July 2019
Read on for a full set of research summaries for SOAS-ACE projects in Nigeria.
- Power in Nigeria – Increasing generating capacity in the Nigerian Electricity Sector by reducing incentives for corruption
- Business houses and capitalist accumulation – learning from the evolution of Nigeria’s diversified private sector conglomerates
- The politics and effectiveness of Nigeria’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
- Corruption interdependencies in the Nigerian extractives sector – mitigating the spill-over effects of oil sector corruption in the Niger delta
- Increasing agricultural productivity through fertiliser use – will changing subsidies tackle corruption in Nigeria’s fertiliser distribution?
- Combatting corruption in health providers in Nigeria – what could work to curb health sector corruption and improve health outcomes?
- Anti-corruption in the Nigerian media – a case study analysis