The ACE Research Consortium sends out a regular newsletter, covering all our publications, discussion and project news. Subscribe here to get the next edition direct to your inbox.
- 9 April 2020 - Reflections from partners on the COVID-19 response, new podcast and SOAS-ACE post-doctoral research vacancy
- 2 March 2020 - Corruption in Nigeria's electricity sector and extractive industries, podcast on potentials and risks of digital identity systems
- 27 January 2020 - Call for research grant applications
- 21 October 2019 - Annual partners meeting and new research on the impact of digital identity systems
- 20 December 2018 - Our top ten highlights from 2018
- 2 November 2018 - New research grants on private sector corruption
- 10 September 2018 - Addressing corruption in global health systems
- 4 May 2018 - SOAS-ACE is hiring!
- 12 January 2018 - New funding opportunity from SOAS-ACE
- 3 November 2017 - Why does the political settlement matter for effective anti-corruption?