SOAS-ACE December 2020 newsletter
SOAS-ACE at the Knowledge Partner talks of the 2020 OECD Global Anti-Corruption & Integrity Forum
The SOAS-ACE research framework advocates an alternative, bottom-up and sector-specific approach that aims to engage powerful organisations to support anti-corruption strategies with developmental impact for their own benefit. Professor Khan and Dr Roy engage in an informative discussion in the Knowledge Partner talks of the 2020 OECD Global Anti-Corruption & Integrity Forum. Watch the video
- Working Paper: From dysfunctional to functional corruption: The politics of reform in Lebanon’s electricity sector
- Working Paper: Climate change investments in Bangladesh: leveraging dual-use characteristics as an anti-corruption tool
- Blog: Why Nigeria’s main anti-corruption body should not become a debt collection agency, and how to stop it
- Podcast: The #EndSARS movement actually dovetails, very unfortunately and interestingly, into the larger political economy picture of Nigeria
- Blog: Regulating medicine markets in Uganda: Do developments in anti-corruption research provide a solution?